withdrawals

Simone Tognozzi
Hi all,
I'm new to list :)
My problem is that I would like to entry cash withdrawals from credit card
to wallet. i.e. a flux from my bank to my wallet without lay out, just to
know when I commited withdrawals. I've already look up documentation and ml
archive, but I didn't find any clue.
Thanks.

Re: withdrawals

Josh Sled
On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 16:47 +0200, Simone Tognozzi wrote:
> My problem is that I would like to entry cash withdrawals from credit card
> to wallet. i.e. a flux from my bank to my wallet without lay out, just to
> know when I commited withdrawals. I've already look up documentation and ml
> archive, but I didn't find any clue.

You'll want to make a transaction from your Credit Card account to a
type=cash account... {Assets:Wallet} or {Assets:Cash on Hand} or
something.

http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/cbook_withdrawals1.html#cbook_atm2

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`

Re: withdrawals

Simone Tognozzi
2006/8/26, Josh Sled <[hidden email]>:

> You'll want to make a transaction from your Credit Card account to a
> type=cash account... {Assets:Wallet} or {Assets:Cash on Hand} or
> something.
>

> http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/cbook_withdrawals1.html#cbook_atm2

Thank you, everything solved! Now I've got the Bank account in the Asset
page and the Cash on Hand in the Capital page and the Opening Balance it's
ok.