.qif imports and missing spaces

Andrew Sackville-West
Hi list, I saw some new behavior today in 2.0 (debian sid). This is my
first .qif import in 2.0...

the .qif importer seems to be stripping spaces from the data as it is
read in.

for example:

.qif file
Current Liabilities:Payroll liabilities:FICA

maps to a new gnucash account
CurrentLiabilities:Payrollliabilities:FICA

I remapped the accounts so that a bunch of new, spaceless accounts
were not created, but all the other fields (comments and descriptions)
are also lacking spaces that definitely exist in the .qif file.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Re: .qif imports and missing spaces

Andreas Köhler
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: .qif imports and missing spaces

Andrew Sackville-West-2
On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:37:50PM +0200, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On So, 2006-08-06 at 15:03 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
[...]> >
> > the .qif importer seems to be stripping spaces from the data as it is
> > read in.

[...]> >
> > Anyone else seeing this behavior?
>
> This is a bug fixed in GnuCash 2.0.1. Please update :)

sweet. thank you sir.