printing invoice problems

Scott176
Hi,

I've just recently upgraded from 1.8.8 to 1.8.11 and now find that when printing
invoices it double spaces lines. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is
there a fix for this? Many thanks for any help out there.

Cheers,
=S=

Re: printing invoice problems

Derek Atkins
Please check the archives.  This issue has come up before.  I don't recall the
resolution.

-derek