merging files in GnuCash 2.0.5 with GnuCashToQIF 1.5

merging files in GnuCash 2.0.5 with GnuCashToQIF 1.5

Gernot Hassenpflug-5
Thanks to Jeff Carneal and others who recommended GnuCashToQIF. I am
using GnuCash 2.0.5 on Ubunty Gutsy (I know, but I needed a modern
TeXLive), and Debian unstable. Silly me, before reading the entire FAQ
I created two files with non-overlapping data. I could successfully
merge them (saving as uncompressed first).

I look forward to making a lot of use of GnuCash.

PS this was my first post in this group/ML.
--
開心 - 好運気 (Kai Xin - Hao Yun Qi)
Be happy and joyful - and share that joy with others