memo field missing in check printing

Dawning Sky
Hi,

I understand this is a bug in check printing since at least 2002.  Is
there any hope to get this fixed?

Thanks,

DS

Re: memo field missing in check printing

David Reiser

On Sep 20, 2006, at 11:59 PM, Dawning Sky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I understand this is a bug in check printing since at least 2002.  Is
> there any hope to get this fixed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> DS

The Note field of the transaction is printed on the check rather than
the Memo field for one of the transactions splits. I think you are
asking for a fix to a philosophical viewpoint.

--
David Reiser

Re: memo field missing in check printing

Eh?  The notes field is most certainly printed on checks.
 From the register click View -> Style -> Double line mode
and then you can edit the transaction notes field.

-derek