make check

Neil Williams-2
I'm also getting 6 tests failing, instead of one.

FAIL: test-lots (expected)
FAIL: test-period
FAIL: test-query
FAIL: test-split-vs-account
FAIL: test-transaction-reversal
FAIL: test-transaction-voiding

Is anyone else seeing those?

I also can't start G2 anymore using gnucash --nofile. It gets to display the
main window but it remains blank and the splash screen isn't closed.

I can't open any existing files either - each time I resize the main window or
try to load a new file, GnuCash crashes.

I've rechecked with a complete, fresh, CVS export.

--

Neil Williams

Re: make check

Derek Atkins
Quoting Neil Williams <[hidden email]>:

> I'm also getting 6 tests failing, instead of one.
>
> FAIL: test-lots (expected)
> FAIL: test-period
> FAIL: test-query
> FAIL: test-split-vs-account
> FAIL: test-transaction-reversal
> FAIL: test-transaction-voiding
>
> Is anyone else seeing those?

Not me.

FAIL: test-lots
1 of 20 tests failed
Please report to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

> I also can't start G2 anymore using gnucash --nofile. It gets to display the
>
> main window but it remains blank and the splash screen isn't closed.

Interesting.  When I try this I see the same behavior, and I get this in the
terminal:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x09400df0 ***

> I can't open any existing files either - each time I resize the main window
> or
> try to load a new file, GnuCash crashes.
>
> I've rechecked with a complete, fresh, CVS export.

There are probably some bugs ;)

Re: make check

David Hampton-2
On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 11:44 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:

> I also can't start G2 anymore using gnucash --nofile. It gets to display the
> main window but it remains blank and the splash screen isn't closed.

I see that too.  Glibc complains about "double free or corruption" which
is most likely the cause of the hang.  I'll tackle it after work today.

> I can't open any existing files either - each time I resize the main window or
> try to load a new file, GnuCash crashes.

I don't see any problems like this.  The only problem I've seen here is
that you can't shrink a register.