keyboard shortcut (view double line)

cohomike
Is there a keyboard shortcut to view double-line mode in registers? A way to
toggle the display back and forth?

Re: keyboard shortcut (view double line)

Roger Miskowicz
I don't think there is one, but if there is one, it should be specified in:

/home/user/.gnucash/accelerator-map, or
/home/roger/.local/share/gnucash/accelerator-map  (depending on version of
gnucash)

In any case you might be able to use procedure in:

https://superuser.com/questions/1185318/how-do-i-add-a-new-keyboard-shortcut-in-gnucash

to set one up.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM, cohomike <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a keyboard shortcut to view double-line mode in registers? A way
> toggle the display back and forth?

Re: keyboard shortcut (view double line)

Dave H
Roger,

Thanks for that works, like a charm and the shortcuts even show up in the
GnuCash Menus.  You just have to ensure your new shortcut doesn't clash
with an existing GnuCash shortcut :-)

Cheers Dave H.

On 25 March 2018 at 07:33, Roger Miskowicz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't think there is one, but if there is one, it should be specified in:
>
> /home/user/.gnucash/accelerator-map, or
> /home/roger/.local/share/gnucash/accelerator-map  (depending on version of
> gnucash)
>
> In any case you might be able to use procedure in:
>
> https://superuser.com/questions/1185318/how-do-i-
> add-a-new-keyboard-shortcut-in-gnucash
>
> to set one up.
>

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM, cohomike <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Is there a keyboard shortcut to view double-line mode in registers? A way
> > toggle the display back and forth?
> >

> > --
> > Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-User-
> f1415819.html
> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.

Re: keyboard shortcut (view double line)

David Carlson-4
There is an existing shortcut Alt-V, D which works nicely in my Windows
version of GnuCash.

David C

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Dave H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Roger,
>
> Thanks for that works, like a charm and the shortcuts even show up in the
> GnuCash Menus.  You just have to ensure your new shortcut doesn't clash
> with an existing GnuCash shortcut :-)
>
> Cheers Dave H.
>

> On 25 March 2018 at 07:33, Roger Miskowicz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I don't think there is one, but if there is one, it should be specified
> in:
> >
> > /home/user/.gnucash/accelerator-map, or
> > /home/roger/.local/share/gnucash/accelerator-map  (depending on version
> of
> > gnucash)
> >
> > In any case you might be able to use procedure in:
> >
> > https://superuser.com/questions/1185318/how-do-i-
> > add-a-new-keyboard-shortcut-in-gnucash
> >
> > to set one up.
> >

> > On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM, cohomike <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a keyboard shortcut to view double-line mode in registers? A
> way
> > > toggle the display back and forth?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-User-
> > f1415819.html
> > > If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> > > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> > > -----

> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.

Re: keyboard shortcut (view double line)

Ronal B Morse-2
Works with Ubuntu Linux, too.

RBM