hidden

tom9940@earthlink.net
   Last year I edited an account to mark it as hidden. Now I want to see
   it again. How do I un-hide it?
Thomas Marks

Thomas Marks

Re: hidden

Kenneth Schneider
I just went through this myself. Under one of the pull downs is an option for Filters. Click on it and on the window that opens select the option for hidden accounts.

Ken Schneider

> On Jan 1, 2018, at 10:33 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>   Last year I edited an account to mark it as hidden. Now I want to see
>   it again. How do I un-hide it?
> Thomas Marks
>
> Thomas Marks

Re: hidden

John Coppock
click on the 'Accounts' tab,

click on 'View' in the menu bar, select 'Filter By' from the drop down menu,

on the popup menu, click on the 'Other' tab,

select 'Show hidden accounts' and click 'Ok"

and you're done!