hey, what the?

Andrew Sackville-West
Did anybody else just get a whole bunch (like 30!) emails from the list
that ranged back several months? I scanned them, and they are things
I've not seen come through before; I don't think they are dupes. Sorta
like they were hung on the server for a  while (months) and then just
popped out (with replies and all).

Andrew

Re: hey, what the?

David Hampton-2
On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 17:22 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> Did anybody else just get a whole bunch (like 30!) emails from the list
> that ranged back several months? I scanned them, and they are things
> I've not seen come through before; I don't think they are dupes. Sorta
> like they were hung on the server for a  while (months) and then just
> popped out (with replies and all).

Posts from people not subscribed to the list.  The mailing list
maintainer was catching up on old mail.