gnucash maint: Add a note in the documentation we require guile with regex support enabled.

gnucash maint: Add a note in the documentation we require guile with regex support enabled.

Geert Janssens-3
Updated via  https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/cd2a2083 (commit)
        from  https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/662d29d6 (commit)

commit cd2a20832e9486f0566326ecab35795434952a30
Author: Geert Janssens <[hidden email]>
Date:   Wed Oct 9 12:49:26 2019 +0200

    Add a note in the documentation we require guile with regex support enabled.

    This is a minor nudge to accomodate
    Bug 412151 - Not handling exception when guile is compiled w/o regexp support

    In addition remove the paragraph suggesting we keep track of
    distributions in the README. We don't.

Summary of changes:
 README.dependencies | 7 ++-----