exchange rate value for reports

Vyacheslav Iutin
Hi everybody,

I'm forced to use multi-currency reports. When I make
reports it shows me:

Exchange rate
$1.00 RUR 8.75224

It is incorrect. How could I change Exchange rate
value for reports? How gnucash do calculate it?

Thank you for advance.
Slava

Re: exchange rate value for reports

Derek Atkins
Vyacheslav Iutin <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm forced to use multi-currency reports. When I make
> reports it shows me:
>
> Exchange rate
> $1.00 RUR 8.75224
>
> It is incorrect. How could I change Exchange rate
> value for reports? How gnucash do calculate it?

Depends how you have the report configured.  Check in the
report options for your choices (and the current setting).