error on compile

Andrew Sackville-West
so I played around and make a few changes towards the payroll stuff just
to see if I was getting anywhere and after what appears to be a normal
autogen.sh I get this...

root@basement:/home/andrew/gnucash# make
cd . && /bin/sh /home/andrew/gnucash/missing --run aclocal-1.7 -I macros
-I m4
aclocal: configure.in: 39: macro

any ideas?

Files I changed: business-core/gncEMployee.c & .h,
business-gnome/dialog-employee.c, business-gnone/glade/employee.glade

mostly all minor changes that incorporate just one additional field in
the gncEmployee struct with a couple of setter and getter functions and
miscellaneous bits so I could hopedully see if my changes show up...

thanks

Re: error on compile

Derek Atkins
Was this a clean checkout or an update from 1.8 to g2?  If an update
then you might need to run a "make distclean" or perhaps even make a
clean checkout.

You might also try to run a full build before you make any changes.
That will help isolate issues.

-derek