delete associated file attachment

charles dandridge-2
Is there currently a way to delete the associated external file that is
attached to a transaction?
Chaz

Re: delete associated file attachment

Derek Atkins
"Dandridge, Charles " <[hidden email]> writes:

> Is there currently a way to delete the associated external file that is
> attached to a transaction?
> Chaz

I don't think there's a way to remove the association.  I think you
might be able to reassign it to an empty string?

Re: delete associated file attachment

Wm...
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:32:31 <[hidden email]>
Derek Atkins <[hidden email]> wrote...

>"Dandridge, Charles " <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Is there currently a way to delete the associated external file that is
>> attached to a transaction?
>> Chaz
>
>I don't think there's a way to remove the association.  I think you
>might be able to reassign it to an empty string?

I thought he was asking about deleting the external file, dunno which
interpretation is correct.

Answer to that is find it and delete it, don't think gnc fails over a
missing associated file.

--
Wm...