control the fonts for an invoice or a report.

control the fonts for an invoice or a report.

parminder Singh Chauhan-2
I want to know what control the fonts for an invoice or a report.

I was using 1.8.x on mandrake and hacked invoice.scm file for my needs. Now I
installed on new computer running ubuntu. Everything is fine but fonts and
its sizes are different than I have been using for the last two years.

what controls the fonts and its sizes? I can't change fonts through
invoice.scm file.
--
Parminder Singh Chauhan

Re: control the fonts for an invoice or a report.

Derek Atkins
They are controlled by gtkhtml's display configuration.  If you're
running 1.8 that means you need to use the gnome(1) control center
to control it.

Good Luck,

-derek