chart of accounts

uptechi
I know this is probably a book keeping 101 question
but how do I set up the chart of accounts
I have many bank accounts, credit card accounts, business and home accounts and am just plain confused

Rik

Re: chart of accounts

Derek Atkins
"Rik Harvin" <[hidden email]> writes:

> I know this is probably a book keeping 101 question
> but how do I set up the chart of accounts
> I have many bank accounts, credit card accounts, business and home accounts and am just plain confused

I recommend you start from the existing sample hierarchies:

File -> New -> New File
 or
File -> New -> New Account Hierarchy

Then you can add from there.