budget

Jørg Bolay
Hello everyone

First let me thank all of you guys you doing an incredible job with
gnucash and I'm very happy that I can use this program.

I have a question about the budgeting. I've found some ancient
discussions about it and also found some modules in the source code. Is
this part still under development? If yes how can I compile the
budgeting stuff into gnucash to have a look at it?

Thanks

Jörg

Re: budget

Derek Atkins
Quoting Jørg Bolay <[hidden email]>:

> Hello everyone
>
> First let me thank all of you guys you doing an incredible job with
> gnucash and I'm very happy that I can use this program.
>
> I have a question about the budgeting. I've found some ancient
> discussions about it and also found some modules in the source code.
> Is this part still under development? If yes how can I compile the
> budgeting stuff into gnucash to have a look at it?

Build SVN.  Budgetting is there now (but it's not guaranteed to be in 2.0
unless the code is finished and "Cleaned").