What is the preferred way of making entries?

What is the preferred way of making entries?

Stephen Torri
What is the preferred way of making entries? In the account window
itself or through the general ledger?

Stephen

Re: What is the preferred way of making entries?

Derek Atkins
Quoting Stephen Torri <[hidden email]>:

> What is the preferred way of making entries? In the account window
> itself or through the general ledger?

We always recommend you use the Transfer Dialog or the Account
Register.  I usually recommend you NOT use the GL register for
data entry because it can have many issues with if you're in a
multi-currency environment.

> Stephen

Re: What is the preferred way of making entries?

David Hampton-7
On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 11:02 -0600, Stephen Torri wrote:
> What is the preferred way of making entries? In the account window
> itself or through the general ledger?

Whatever you prefer.