Voiding a transaction

Graeme Nichols
This is most probably a dumb question but I cannot find the way to void
a transaction in the help file. Can it be done?

Kind regards,

Graeme.

Re: Voiding a transaction

Derek Atkins
There's no method to void a transaction in the 1.8 UI.
Just create and inverse transaction to counter the original one.

-derek

Derek Atkins wrote:
> There's no method to void a transaction in the 1.8 UI.
> Just create and inverse transaction to counter the original one.
>
> -derek

OK. Thanks Derek.

Kind regards,

Graeme.