Vendor Report description field is blank

Vendor Report description field is blank

ddougan
I created a vendor report by running the Payable Ageing report from the
Report, Business menu and then clicking on the Total owed to a vendor.

The vendor report thus produced has a description field, which is blank,
but the only place I've seen called a description, or where one might
enter one, is the Description line in the Bill. However, that would work
only if there was only a single entry in the Bill.

Can someone shed some light on where this description field is
populated?

Thanks,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support

Re: Vendor Report description field is blank

Derek Atkins
No, it's the "Description" entry from when you POST the bill.

-derek

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 00:38 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> No, it's the "Description" entry from when you POST the bill.
>
> -derek

Ah, OK.

Thanks, Derek.

Des