Updated Ubuntu / Mint repository

Plutocrat
Your mileage may vary. Use at your own risk.
Etc.

... but someone has produced a repo of the latest .19 release if anyone is feeling like experimenting.
        https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuhandbook1/+archive/ubuntu/gnucash

Builds for 16.04, 17.04, 17.10, and (presumably beta) 18.04

P.

Re: Updated Ubuntu / Mint repository

Adrien Monteleone
Sweet!

Very timely for me. Thanks.

> On Mar 6, 2018, at 6:48 PM, Plutocrat <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Your mileage may vary. Use at your own risk.
> Etc.
>
> ... but someone has produced a repo of the latest .19 release if anyone is feeling like experimenting.
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuhandbook1/+archive/ubuntu/gnucash
>
> Builds for 16.04, 17.04, 17.10, and (presumably beta) 18.04
>
> P.

Re: Updated Ubuntu / Mint repository

Les Elliott
Has anyone tried this?

Les

On 03/06/2018 09:36 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

> Sweet!
>
> Very timely for me. Thanks.
>

> Regards,
> Adrien
>
>> On Mar 6, 2018, at 6:48 PM, Plutocrat <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Your mileage may vary. Use at your own risk.
>> Etc.
>>
>> ... but someone has produced a repo of the latest .19 release if anyone is feeling like experimenting.
>> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuhandbook1/+archive/ubuntu/gnucash
>>
>> Builds for 16.04, 17.04, 17.10, and (presumably beta) 18.04
>>
>> P.

Re: Updated Ubuntu / Mint repository

Kurt Padilla
Yes. Seems to work well on Ubuntu 17.10, although for all I know my book
just got uploaded to somewhere in eastern Europe. таке життя!

Kurt

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018, 17:27 Les <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone tried this?
>
> Les
>

> On 03/06/2018 09:36 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> > Sweet!
> >
> > Very timely for me. Thanks.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Adrien
> >
> >> On Mar 6, 2018, at 6:48 PM, Plutocrat <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Your mileage may vary. Use at your own risk.
> >> Etc.
> >>
> >> ... but someone has produced a repo of the latest .19 release if anyone
> is feeling like experimenting.
> >>      https://launchpad.net/~ubuntuhandbook1/+archive/ubuntu/gnucash
> >>
> >> Builds for 16.04, 17.04, 17.10, and (presumably beta) 18.04
> >>
> >> P.
> >> If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> >> -----

Sent from the Google Inbox Android app. GnuPG encryption available upon
request.