Untranslateable

Tor Harald Thorland
Hello,

- Bring up a customer report. It then has the heading Customer Report,
wich is ok. But the next line, "No Valid Customer Selected. Click on the
Options button to select a company." can not be found in my translation
file.

- the search dialog.... why is it needed to enter something to search in
it... Is it possible to get the "all" listed (customers, invoices etc.)

- Is this string supposed to be only one "blank" space?
#. src/report/standard-reports/advanced-portfolio.scm
#: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:2942

Tor Harald

Re: Untranslateable

Christian Stimming

Re: Untranslateable

Tor Harald Thorland <[hidden email]> writes:

> - the search dialog.... why is it needed to enter something to search in
> it... Is it possible to get the "all" listed (customers, invoices etc.)

Because that's the way it was desgined.  You can get it to list all by
doing a regex match on '.' and it will give you everything.

> Tor Harald

Re: Untranslateable

Andrew Sackville-West
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:52:03 +0100
Christian Stimming <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tor Harald Thorland schrieb:

> > - Is this string supposed to be only one "blank" space?

just to pad the columns out properly...

> > #. src/report/standard-reports/advanced-portfolio.scm
> > #: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:2942
>
> Fixed as well. Should not be translated.

thanks