Trac ?

Karl Hegbloom
I wonder if this would be useful now that the GnuCash project is using
Subversion?

 http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/

--
Karl Hegbloom <[hidden email]>

Re: Trac ?

Derek Atkins
Karl Hegbloom <[hidden email]> writes:

> I wonder if this would be useful now that the GnuCash project is using
> Subversion?
>
>  http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/

Yes, we've discussed installing trac, at least for the changeset
views.  We probably wouldn't use the wiki or tracker.  So, consider
it "on the list" for things we want to do when we get the extra
cycles to work on it.

Re: Trac ?

Josh Sled
On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 12:00 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Yes, we've discussed installing trac, at least for the changeset
> views.  We probably wouldn't use the wiki or tracker.  So, consider
> it "on the list" for things we want to do when we get the extra
> cycles to work on it.

Oh, it looks like there's a DAG FC1 RPM for it, so the number of cycles
required might be very small; I'll take a look at it this weekend.

...jsled
--
http://asynchronous.org/ - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`