Thanks for Windows and Setting Transaction Range

Thanks for Windows and Setting Transaction Range

Ben Pracht
Two things:

First, I'd like sincerely thank whoever did the porting work of GnuCash
on Windows.  I don't find it any less stable than Linux, but now I can
use my accounting software with an OS that's profoundly easier to get to
work.

Secondly, there's a menu option to filter transactions, at least in the
general journal, that allows all transactions or a date range.  I'd like
to request that that range be automatically changed to include the date
of the most recent transaction entered, at least as a configuration option.

Thanks,
Ben