Thank You!

Les Elliott
I would like to give a great big Thanks to all the people that help us
all with issues and the users that also contribute.  I do not know how
you can be so patient when you ask the same questions day in and day
out, but I marvel at your persistence.  At any rate, I have been meaning
to do this for some time and thought the 1st day of a new year would be
the time.

You guys rock!

Regards,

Les

Re: Thank You!

ph hermes
i agree. appreciate the developers and contributors. very much. happy new
year !

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Les <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to give a great big Thanks to all the people that help us all
> with issues and the users that also contribute.  I do not know how you can
> be so patient when you ask the same questions day in and day out, but I
> marvel at your persistence.  At any rate, I have been meaning to do this
> for some time and thought the 1st day of a new year would be the time.
>
> You guys rock!
>
> Regards,
>
> Les

Re: Thank You!

Rachel Gibb
happy new year! appreciate you all

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:35:33 -0600, ph hermes <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> i agree. appreciate the developers and contributors. very much. happy new
> year !
>

> ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
> writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
> resident manager
> paulahendricks.com
>
> On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Les <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I would like to give a great big Thanks to all the people that help us
>> all
>> with issues and the users that also contribute.  I do not know how you
>> can
>> be so patient when you ask the same questions day in and day out, but I
>> marvel at your persistence.  At any rate, I have been meaning to do this
>> for some time and thought the 1st day of a new year would be the time.
>>
>> You guys rock!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Les

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Thank You!

Adrien Monteleone
Don’t forget, asking questions is super helpful. I can’t count how many times I’ve seen a question asked about a topic I haven’t yet come across, but remember down the road when I do. And I know I can come back here to the list archives and find the discussion.

So thanks to ALL who participate to make GnuCash what it is!

> On Jan 1, 2018, at 12:51 PM, Rachel Gibb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> happy new year! appreciate you all
>
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:35:33 -0600, ph hermes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> i agree. appreciate the developers and contributors. very much. happy new
>> year !
>>

>> ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
>> writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
>> resident manager
>> paulahendricks.com
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Les <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to give a great big Thanks to all the people that help us all
>>> with issues and the users that also contribute.  I do not know how you can
>>> be so patient when you ask the same questions day in and day out, but I
>>> marvel at your persistence.  At any rate, I have been meaning to do this
>>> for some time and thought the 1st day of a new year would be the time.
>>>
>>> You guys rock!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Les

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Re: Thank You!

cicko
   I'll join in on the thanks list by saying that I'm getting happier by
   the day after recently switching to GnuCash. It's a wonderful piece of
   software. Double-entry accounting often saves the day and makes me
   wonder how could I live without it for so long.
   And the sugar on top of all that is the fact that I can tap directly
   into the database and create a report/view for any piece of information
   I want to see. I'm still getting used to this but finally I feel my
   hands are untied and I can create a set of tools I've kinda been
   waiting for years to be implemented by someone else.
   So, thanks guys for being there for so long and keeping this software
   humming along.