TD Ameritrade OFX direct connect settings

TD Ameritrade OFX direct connect settings

Adam Monsen
TD Ameritrade claims to support downloading directly to Microsoft Money and
Quicken. Does anyone know the specific settings to use (FID/ORG/FIPID/etc.)
for this financial institution? I didn't see TD Ameritrade on this list:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings

Thank you,
-Adam

--
Adam Monsen

Re: TD Ameritrade OFX direct connect settings

David Reiser

On 9 Jul 2007, at 11:40:45 AM, Adam Monsen wrote:

> TD Ameritrade claims to support downloading directly to Microsoft
> Money and
> Quicken. Does anyone know the specific settings to use (FID/ORG/
> FIPID/etc.)
> for this financial institution? I didn't see TD Ameritrade on this
> list:
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings
>
> Thank you,
> -Adam