Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Rainer Krug
Hi

I installed GnuCash from the original SuSE 10 installation media and I
get the following error:
ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Rainer

Re: Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Andrew Sackville-West
can you post some context?

RMK wrote:

> Hi
>
> I installed GnuCash from the original SuSE 10 installation media and I
> get the following error:
> ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname
>
> Any ideas on how to fix it?
>
> Rainer

Re: Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Rainer M Krug
I am new to Linux so please bear with me - what do you mean with context?

Rainer

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> can you post some context?

> RMK wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I installed GnuCash from the original SuSE 10 installation media and I
>> get the following error:
>> ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname
>>
>> Any ideas on how to fix it?
>>
>> Rainer

NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER
Tel: +27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel: +27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)
Fax: +27 - (0)21 808 3304
Cell: +27 - (0)83 9479 042

email: [hidden email]

Liz

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:42, Rainer M. Krug wrote:
> I am new to Linux so please bear with me - what do you mean with context?
>
> Rainer
Try to do this again, and cut and paste here (or if huge, put on a website)
the command sequence you entered
the output printed on your screen down to and including the error message.
Liz
--
You need not be present to win.

Re: Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Rainer M Krug
Hi

the command sequence is:

rkrug@EcolMod1-Linux:~> gnucash
ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname
rkrug@EcolMod1-Linux:~>

Sorry for starting a second thread - please answer to the thread "Suse
10 and GnuCash from the installation CD" which is about the same topic

Rainer