Suggestion for addition to FAQ

Michael DeBusk-2
I haven't gone through them, and they may be overkill, but I'd like to
suggest these Youtube playlists as additions to the GnuCash FAQ:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Can_you_recommend_a_book_on_Accounting.3F

Accounting 1 course videos from Fall 2011 by Prof. Dave Krug at
Johnson County Community College
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL259DBFA47F3B4761

Accounting 2 course videos from Fall 2011 by Prof. Dave Krug at
Johnson County Community College
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHhe-2tIHRqEw5JRX6trtsLLlwwbpdXJX

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments

Re: Suggestion for addition to FAQ

John Ralls-2

> On Feb 16, 2015, at 10:45 PM, Michael DeBusk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I haven't gone through them, and they may be overkill, but I'd like to
> suggest these Youtube playlists as additions to the GnuCash FAQ:
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Can_you_recommend_a_book_on_Accounting.3F
>
> Accounting 1 course videos from Fall 2011 by Prof. Dave Krug at
> Johnson County Community College
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL259DBFA47F3B4761
>
> Accounting 2 course videos from Fall 2011 by Prof. Dave Krug at
> Johnson County Community College
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHhe-2tIHRqEw5JRX6trtsLLlwwbpdXJX

It's a wiki. Go for it.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:40 AM, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's a wiki. Go for it.

I know, John, but it feels a little odd. Wikis are supposed to be "go
in, create an account, edit away" but I almost feel like a vandal,
writing on someone else's wall.

I guess everybody's first time is a little awkward.

Edits are in. Thanks.