Strange cookie appears when accessing this site...

Strange cookie appears when accessing this site...

randix
I've been meaning to ask this for well over a year (if not longer), keep
forgetting about it; I did a search just now, but didn't get any hits...

Every single time I start the GnuCash User forum site (using Windows 10 Pro,
btw, Google Chrome), and this *only occurs* when I access the GnuCash User
forum site, I've noticed that a new *cookie* appears (if I delete it, it
reappears the next time I access the GnuCash User forum site)...

*http://www.super-resume.com/*

Any explanation??????

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t374961/Image_003.jpg>

Re: Strange cookie appears when accessing this site...

Derek Atkins-3
Hi,

There is no Gnucash Forum Site.

Anything you may be using is operated by a third party, not by the Gnucash
project.

Based on the tags in your email you appear to be using nabble.  Nabble is
its own thing, not at all affiliated with Gnucash. If you have an issue
with them you should contact them.  We cannot do anything for you.

Sorry.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.