Setting up an existing mortgage

Jerry Criswell
I see in the tutorial how to set up a new mortgage, but hoe do I set up my
existing mortgage which I have paid on for several years and now has a
balance of $9300?

JC

Re: Setting up an existing mortgage

Derek Atkins
Jerry Criswell <[hidden email]> writes:

> I see in the tutorial how to set up a new mortgage, but hoe do I set up my
> existing mortgage which I have paid on for several years and now has a
> balance of $9300?

I believe you can tell the Mortgage and Loan Druid where you are in
the process -- or how many payments you have left.  If not, well, this
is a bug.  ;)

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:45:53 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Jerry Criswell <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I see in the tutorial how to set up a new mortgage, but how do I set up
>> my existing mortgage which I have paid on for several years and now has
>> a balance of $9300?
>
> I believe you can tell the Mortgage and Loan Druid where you are in the
> process -- or how many payments you have left.  If not, well, this is a
> bug.  ;)
>
>> JC
>
> -derek

Does the Mortgage and Loan druid set the loan up so interest is
automatically calculated?  I can't find the druid.  Help doesn't say
anything about it and I've looked at every menu selection.  I've got
v1.8.12.

JC

Re: Setting up an existing mortgage

David Hampton-2
On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 21:21 -0500, Jerry Criswell wrote:

> I can't find the druid.  Help doesn't say
> anything about it and I've looked at every menu selection.  I've got
> v1.8.12.

Actions -> Scheduled Transactions -> Mortgage & Loan Repayment