Select last character in register cell

Scott Oonk
This patch allows selection of the last character in a cell.  Also fix
selection/highlighting of multi-byte characters.

select-last-char.diff (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Select last character in register cell

David Hampton-2
On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 21:07 -0500, Scott Oonk wrote:
> This patch allows selection of the last character in a cell.  Also fix
> selection/highlighting of multi-byte characters.

I applied all three patches.  Thank you for taking the time to figure
out the register/gtk/pango interactions.