SORRY! my total bad email etiquette

Andrew Sackville-West-2
I just want to apologise to everyone. I was messing with my
subscriptions and I may have totally splattered crap all over the
lists. Further, I forgot I had challenge-response on the account I've
currently subscribed causing some of you to encounter much
lameness. My sincerest apologies to all. challenge-response is turned
off now and all should be smooth going forward.

thanks for your consideration and understanding.

sincerely

Andrew