SLR broken in r16754

Tim Wunder (Lists)
The SX SLR seems to be borken in 2.2.99/r16754. I changed my payday Reminder
to a To-Create, clicked OK, but my checking account didn't get updated. The
SLR dialog when next run thinks the SX was created, though. Also, if I test
this and check the review created transactions checkbox, I'm not shown
anything to review.

Tim
--
Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), Linux 2.6.22.14-72.fc6
KDE: 3.5.8-1 Fedora

Re: SLR broken in r16754

Josh Sled
Tim Wunder <[hidden email]> writes:
> The SX SLR seems to be borken in 2.2.99/r16754. I changed my payday Reminder
> to a To-Create, clicked OK, but my checking account didn't get updated. The
> SLR dialog when next run thinks the SX was created, though. Also, if I test
> this and check the review created transactions checkbox, I'm not shown
> anything to review.

I'd be curious to see if this is resolved by r16766...?

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}

Re: SLR broken in r16754

Tim Wunder (Lists)
On Sunday 30 December 2007 07:43:00 pm Josh Sled wrote:
> Tim Wunder <[hidden email]> writes:
> > The SX SLR seems to be borken in 2.2.99/r16754. I changed my payday
> > Reminder to a To-Create, clicked OK, but my checking account didn't get
> > updated. The SLR dialog when next run thinks the SX was created, though.
> > Also, if I test this and check the review created transactions checkbox,
> > I'm not shown anything to review.
>
> I'd be curious to see if this is resolved by r16766...?

Appears fixed on the quick test I just did.

Tim