Resizable columns request

Tony Vanson
Hi,

It would be a great help to me if the columns in GNUcash could be made resizable. I note the column header widths can be changed but the relevant columns can not.
I work with Australian dollars and Indonesian rupiah.
$A100,000.00 roughly equates to IDR 1,000,000,000.00, which cannot be accommodated in the fixed width columns.
Hoping some future consideration could be given to this problem.
Cheers
Anthony Vanson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---

Re: Resizable columns request

Derek Atkins-3
All columns can be changed.

The issue is that the description column will auto fill to maximum size.
So you need to resize columns greater than the window size and then reduce
the description.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.