Reports Crash On 2.6.17, As I Had Recreated Default Stylesheet on 2.6.16

Reports Crash On 2.6.17, As I Had Recreated Default Stylesheet on 2.6.16

Spandan888
I had created a stylesheet named Default in 2.6.16 to replace the one
which was default, and when I installed 2.6.17, the program crashes
whenever I open a report. Went back to 2.6.16, Dont have any crash reports
i can share.

Regards,
Spandan Sinha