Removing currency name from reports

Laurent Duperval-2
Hi,

FOr some reason, when I print my reports, I see the currency name (CAD)
instead of just seeing the currency sign ($). I don't recall changing
anything in my setup. Yet, when I look at previous printouts, I didn't
see this. Any ideas what migh have happened in the meantime?

I'm using 1.8.10.

Prenez la parole en public en √©tant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
√Čveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [hidden email]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186

Re: Removing currency name from reports

Derek Atkins
Laurent Duperval <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> FOr some reason, when I print my reports, I see the currency name (CAD)
> instead of just seeing the currency sign ($). I don't recall changing
> anything in my setup. Yet, when I look at previous printouts, I didn't
> see this. Any ideas what migh have happened in the meantime?

Your locale changed.