Re: files don't export as html. UPDATE.

Peter Kiessling
Update;
I continued using my work around. Then tonight, suddenly again, the .html extension began to reappear. I did snoop around a bit and surmise that the only thing lacking in the report file was the extension label, which is necessary for the browser to see it. Text edit showed a file that seemed to have html code even though it was not labelled html or anything.
Anyhow now working.

Re: files don't export as html. UPDATE.

Geert Janssens-4
Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 07:08:39 CEST schreef Peter Kiessling:
> Update;
> I continued using my work around. Then tonight, suddenly again, the .html
> extension began to reappear. I did snoop around a bit and surmise that the
> only thing lacking in the report file was the extension label, which is
> necessary for the browser to see it. Text edit showed a file that seemed to
> have html code even though it was not labelled html or anything. Anyhow now
> working.

Have you tried copying straight from the gnucash report window instead of
exporting to the browser and then copying ? It should give you the same result
while saving you an intermediate step.