Re: SX

Peter Kiessling

On Jan 10, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Peter Kiessling <[hidden email]> wrote:

John
Thanks.  I’ll try and delete the offending SX transaction you identified using 2.4.x if it will open. I’ll delete file data I sent you.
Pete

On Jan 10, 2015, at 5:50 PM, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2015, at 3:48 PM, John Ralls <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 10, 2015, at 2:08 PM, Peter Kiessling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Darn.  I tried again. As a backup here it is as I copied it : https://www.dropbox.com/s/galzzifi8hjb0zs/Gnucash%20Current%202.6.5-6%20copy.gnucash?dl=0
>> Let me know if this worked.  Then I’ll delete them.
>> No,  I haven’t tried the SX deletion game yet.  Saw Fred’s Post. I’ll try later.  Trying to remember what might’ve been the latest SX’s I did.
>
> Pete,
>
> Yup, got it. Crashes for me exactly where I’d worked out from the crash report. I’m still working on the root cause.

Peter,

The root cause is a bad deferral record in the SX named "Consumer Reports Money Adv. Doug Gift”. I suggest that you delete that SX and recreate it if you still need it.