Re : SX editor crash ; Getting a list of all SX's and settings

Re : SX editor crash ; Getting a list of all SX's and settings

Peter Kiessling
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:18:03
<[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>  Peter Kiessling
<[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>

Is there a way to get a printable report of all the SX?s and their
settings?

Which backend are you using?

If it is XML the answer is probably "no, not easily" unless you have
access to a natural, popular and broadly implemented XML query language.
I think we'd have heard about it by now.

More hopefully, if it is one of the SQLs then ask more specifically and
you'll get some help, I use SQLite and Postgres and might be able to
translate MySql at a push, chances are someone else will pick it up if
it is MySql specific.

From where I am the query is simple, which bit are you having difficulty
with?

--