Re: [GNC] translations

Geert Janssens-4
(I meant to divert this back to the list, but used a wrong mail address.
Retrying... Aplogies Alain if you get this mail twice)

Op zaterdag 30 juni 2018 21:26:29 CEST schreef [hidden email]:

> Hello,
>

> I'd like to try to help with the french translation.
>
> I've looked into the wiki, it seems like i can follow the guidelines if
> they are still on point.
>
> Let me know if you think i can help.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Alain

Hi Alain,

You're most welcome to help out!

The first thing to do is to contact the last known previous translator (you'll
find his e-mail address in the fr.po file) and coordinate with him whether
he's working on a translation, whether you can take over or how you otherwise
could share the work between the both of you.

Once that's cleared out, just jump in. It seems you have already found
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation
which holds most of our current documentation on translation.

Should you have any issues, feel free to ask here on the list or via IRC.

Good luck and enjoy the ride :)