Re: [GNC] Updating From V 2.6.11

Rick & Janelle Halvorson
Thank you for helping me. I'm not particularly knowledgeable. The Windows platform is Window 7 Home Premium.

Thank you,
Rick Halvorson

Re: [GNC] Updating From V 2.6.11

Colin Law
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 at 23:05, Rick & Janelle Halvorson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you for helping me.  I'm not particularly knowledgeable.  The Windows platform is Window 7 Home Premium.

I don't use Windows but I believe you should just be able to download
the installer from http://www.gnucash.org/download.phtml and install
it over your existing version.
Obviously make sure your backups are up to date first, but you are no
doubt already taking routing backups of your data anyway.

Colin