Re: [GNC] New Version 3.5

Ken Pyzik
Note to John and the Developers

Downloaded installed and worked with 3.5 - (my is a Windows 10 machine) today and had no issues.  The new smaller font is a little rough on my older eyes - but it just means I probably need to use my reading glasses!  Thanks for the updates.  -- Ken

Re: [GNC] New Version 3.5

Pandem
My eyes are old too.  There is a solution however and I wish that just once a
new version would do this and cause the formatting to change. . Use the
following URL and follow the instructions

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3#Manual_Styling_using_CSS_file.

I added this to the file and then saved the gtk-3.0.css file

/* Font Size in Documents */
* {
  font: 10pt arial, sans-serif;
}
pandem

Re: [GNC] New Version 3.5

Pandem
I forgot to add that there has been previous messages on this subject from
GTI. The subject was ' [GNC] Change text color'.
GTI provided instructions on how to correct the issue and an example file
gtk-3.0.css.

I have used both the instructions and his file in my set up. I would suggest
that you change only ONE thing at a time and watch out for your syntax
errors.

Good luck

pandem

Re: [GNC] New Version 3.5