Re: AUDIT: r20692 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome-utils - Add a gnc_quartz_set_menu call to main_window_new() so that newly created windows get their menus on the mac menu.

Re: AUDIT: r20692 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome-utils - Add a gnc_quartz_set_menu call to main_window_new() so that newly created windows get their menus on the mac menu.

Christian Stimming-4
Dear John,

I'm unable to cherry-pick r20692 to the 2.4 branch. From what I see in the
source, the newly used function gnc_quartz_set_menu() doesn't exist in the 2.4
branch, does it?

Regards,

Christian

Re: AUDIT: r20692 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome-utils - Add a gnc_quartz_set_menu call to main_window_new() so that newly created windows get their menus on the mac menu.

John Ralls-2

On May 27, 2011, at 12:12 AM, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Dear John,
>
> I'm unable to cherry-pick r20692 to the 2.4 branch. From what I see in the
> source, the newly used function gnc_quartz_set_menu() doesn't exist in the 2.4
> branch, does it?

Christian,

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, gnc_quartz_set_menu() exists, it's just called gtk_quartz_set_menu(). I made an earlier change on trunk to rename the gtk_quartz_foo functions to gnc_quartz_foo.

Am Freitag, 27. Mai 2011 schrieb John Ralls:

> On May 27, 2011, at 12:12 AM, Christian Stimming wrote:
> > Dear John,
> >
> > I'm unable to cherry-pick r20692 to the 2.4 branch. From what I see in
> > the source, the newly used function gnc_quartz_set_menu() doesn't exist
> > in the 2.4 branch, does it?
>
> Christian,
>
> Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, gnc_quartz_set_menu() exists, it's just
> called gtk_quartz_set_menu(). I made an earlier change on trunk to rename
> the gtk_quartz_foo functions to gnc_quartz_foo.

Errr... is there any change that should go into the 2.4 branch? I'd like to
tag this for the next 2.4.6 release, so do you still have something that go in
there?

Regards,

Christian

On May 27, 2011, at 7:01 AM, Christian Stimming wrote:

> Am Freitag, 27. Mai 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
>> On May 27, 2011, at 12:12 AM, Christian Stimming wrote:
>>> Dear John,
>>>
>>> I'm unable to cherry-pick r20692 to the 2.4 branch. From what I see in
>>> the source, the newly used function gnc_quartz_set_menu() doesn't exist
>>> in the 2.4 branch, does it?
>>
>> Christian,
>>
>> Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, gnc_quartz_set_menu() exists, it's just
>> called gtk_quartz_set_menu(). I made an earlier change on trunk to rename
>> the gtk_quartz_foo functions to gnc_quartz_foo.
>
> Errr... is there any change that should go into the 2.4 branch? I'd like to
> tag this for the next 2.4.6 release, so do you still have something that go in
> there?

Sorry, I thought that you were going to tag tomorrow.  All fixed. Go ahead and tag.