Printing liability accounts

Katharine Timberlake
I have two account trees. With one I can print the entries in a
liabilities account, and in another I cannot, though I used to be able
to. What I get on the printout is a report (which doesn't make sense
either):

Payable Aging: Accounts Payable
Company 0-30 days 31-60 days 61-90 days 91+ days  Total
Total         £0.00         £ 0.00         £ 0.00         £ 0.00      £0.00

Never mind that it doesn't make sense, as I do not use the facility at
the moment. But what I want is a list of all the transactions.

Can anyone help? I have tried changing the view etc, but just cannot see
what has changed for this account. I can create and print satisfactory
lists of transactions for other accounts.

Katharine

Re: Printing liability accounts

Katharine Timberlake <[hidden email]> writes:

> I have two account trees. With one I can print the entries in a
> liabilities account, and in another I cannot, though I used to be able
> to. What I get on the printout is a report (which doesn't make sense
> either):
>
> Payable Aging: Accounts Payable
> Company 0-30 days 31-60 days 61-90 days 91+ days  Total
> Total         £0.00         £ 0.00         £ 0.00         £ 0.00      £0.00
>
> Never mind that it doesn't make sense, as I do not use the facility at
> the moment. But what I want is a list of all the transactions.

This makes sense if your account is of type A/Payable but you're
not using the Business Features.

> Can anyone help? I have tried changing the view etc, but just cannot see
> what has changed for this account. I can create and print satisfactory
> lists of transactions for other accounts.

My guess: what changed is the Account Type.  Check that?