Printed graphics are empty (pdf and ps)

Armin Irger
Hello,

if i want to print a graphic (average account) to file, gnucash creates a pdf (ps) file, but if i open the file with acroread (gv) there is no graphic ??

- gnucash 2.0.1 compiled from source without errors or warnings (i didn't see anyone)
- SuSE 10.1

any suggestions ?

Greetings
Armin

Re: Printed graphics are empty (pdf and ps)

Allen Ziegenfus
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:10 +0200
Armin Irger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> if i want to print a graphic (average account) to file, gnucash
> creates a pdf (ps) file, but if i open the file with acroread (gv)
> there is no graphic ??

I also get this problem, where I can see the reports in Gnucash but
when I print them they are blank, except for a bunch of lines. My
current configuration is on OSX Intel, but I also had this problem a
while ago on my DEC Alpha with Gentoo. At that time I fixed it by
updating the gnucash dependencies...

Allen

Re: Printed graphics are empty (pdf and ps)

David Reiser
When I had that problem, I'm pretty sure updating gtkhtml to version
3.10.2 was the fix.
In fink, it's called gtkhtml3.8.15 version 3.10.2-1001. Version
3.10.1 did not work for me.

Dave
On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:20 AM, Allen Ziegenfus wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:10 +0200
> Armin Irger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> if i want to print a graphic (average account) to file, gnucash
>> creates a pdf (ps) file, but if i open the file with acroread (gv)
>> there is no graphic ??
>
> I also get this problem, where I can see the reports in Gnucash but
> when I print them they are blank, except for a bunch of lines. My
> current configuration is on OSX Intel, but I also had this problem a
> while ago on my DEC Alpha with Gentoo. At that time I fixed it by
> updating the gnucash dependencies...
>
> Allen

David Reiser