Price Editor - currency exchange rates

i.smajli
Hello
Problem:
After changing to Alphavantage the exchange rate retrieved by F::Q between
the Default Currency (in my case MYR) and USD is 55.21, which is
approximately 13.7 times the actual exchange rate. The same applies to
other currencies i.e. the exchange rate is in all cases approximately 13.7
times of the actual exchange rate.
When I change my Default Currency to EUR the exchange rate to other
currencies is retrieved correctly.
Any suggestions what I can do ?
Cheers
Ismael

Re: Price Editor - currency exchange rates

David Carlson-4
Ismael,

It seems that I failed to see your question until now, and perhaps most
others did not see it either or someone would have responded.

Alas, I do not know what happened in your case, but hopefully someone else
will know.  I do suspect, however, that it may be a bug in the
Finance-Quote module and if others concur, you will need to take it up with
the developer of that module.

David C