Please remove my name as documentation support

Please remove my name as documentation support

Tom Bullock
Hello Developers,

Seven or more years ago I was active in some manner in support of
documentation.  I have been retired for a year now and do not have the time
or resources to devote to documentation support.

Please remove my name and email from all places where I am listed as a
developer and/or documentation support.  If I have to do this myself,
please send me the web page where I can make this happen.

Thank you.

Tom Bullock

Re: Please remove my name as documentation support

John Ralls-2

> On Aug 8, 2017, at 9:27 PM, Thomas Bullock <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Developers,
>
> Seven or more years ago I was active in some manner in support of
> documentation.  I have been retired for a year now and do not have the time
> or resources to devote to documentation support.
>
> Please remove my name and email from all places where I am listed as a
> developer and/or documentation support.  If I have to do this myself,
> please send me the web page where I can make this happen.

Tom,

Can you come up on IRC and discuss this? I'm a bit suspicious because of the almost identical request from Carlos Molinelli, who afaict never contributed anything to GnuCash.