Please remove my address from developers list

Please remove my address from developers list

GnuCash - Dev mailing list
Please remove my name and email from all places where I am listed as a
developer and/or documentation support.  If I have to do this myself, please send me the web page where I can make this happen.

Thanks
Carlos Molinelli

Re: Please remove my address from developers list

John Ralls

> On Aug 8, 2017, at 9:46 PM, Carlos Molinelli via gnucash-devel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please remove my name and email from all places where I am listed as a
> developer and/or documentation support.  If I have to do this myself, please send me the web page where I can make this happen.

grep -ri molinelli in both gnucash and gnucash-docs returns nothing, as does git log --grep molinelli.