PB installation on Sierra.

IzzY
Hi everybody.

First, excuse me for my english. I will try to do my best.

I wanted to install GC on my Mac with sierra.
I download the dmg for intel and nothing happen.

Does someone had the same thing happened?
I'm sur I did it on the wrong way. but how I can know that?

Thanks a lot.

IzzY

MAc :
Processor : 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 Go 1333 MHz DDR3
Macos SIERRA

The gnucash dmg downloaded :

Gnucash-Intel-2.6.16-1.dmg

Re: PB installation on Sierra.

John Ralls

> On May 11, 2017, at 2:01 PM, IzzY <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody.
>
> First, excuse me for my english. I will try to do my best.
>
> I wanted to install GC on my Mac with sierra.
> I download the dmg for intel and nothing happen.
>
> Does someone had the same thing happened?
> I'm sur I did it on the wrong way. but how I can know that?
>
> Thanks a lot.

You need to open the .dmg and drag the file Gnucash to the Applications folder. Once Finder finishes copying it you can eject the dmg. You'll start Gnucash by double-clicking it in Finder.