Opening viewing accounts in same window

Adrian Speich
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Opening viewing accounts in same window

Stephen J. Gowdy
I noticed today that that is how gnucash2 will do it.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Adrian Speich wrote:

> Is there any way to open accounts in the same window instead of a new
> window opening every time you double click a different account?

 /------------------------------------+-------------------------\
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |
|http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~gowdy/ | 2575 Sand Hill Road,     |
|http://calendar.yahoo.com/gowdy      | Menlo Park CA 94025, USA |
|EMail: [hidden email]       | Tel: +1 650 926 3144     |
 \------------------------------------+-------------------------/

Re: Opening viewing accounts in same window

Derek Atkins
Actually, in g2 I believe there is a preference to tell it to
open new registers in the same main window..  At least
I /believe/ this option exists..

-derek

"Stephen J. Gowdy" <[hidden email]> writes:

> I noticed today that that is how gnucash2 will do it.
>
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, Adrian Speich wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to open accounts in the same window instead of a new
>> window opening every time you double click a different account?

Re: Opening viewing accounts in same window

David Hampton-2
On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 10:49 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Actually, in g2 I believe there is a preference to tell it to
> open new registers in the same main window..  At least
> I /believe/ this option exists..

It does.  There are separate options for registers, reports, and
invoices.   E.G. You could have all your registers open in the same
window while each report open in a new window.  Note that in g2 there is
also a menu command "Windows->New Window with Page" that will move the
current page to a newly created window.