Obtain quotes from the web for TD Efunds

Obtain quotes from the web for TD Efunds

phd student
Hi,

I am a user of gnucash 2.2.5 and I'd like to get quotes of the internet for
the TD efunds. More precisely, which server shoud I use (I tried several,
none worked, currently I am with Finance Canada) and which fund code should
I use (for example, TD canadian index has a symbol of TDB900, is this the
right symbol to be used)? Just for information, I can download stock quotes
and currency excahnge rates without any problems.

I tried several combinations, none of them worked. I also looked everywhere
I could on the web, and the only results google gives me is the recent
changes list of gnucash 1.8.10

o Apply David Grant's patch to add TD Efunds.

without further information. So, does anyone can download quotes for TD
Efunds? What should I do to make it work? Thanks a lot in advance for the
help, have a nice day.

GS

Re: Obtain quotes from the web for TD Efunds

Doug Brown-5
GS,

search this list for recent instructions on installing the patched
Canadian Mutual Fund price download. I get my TD eFunds with that.

d.